Even if you do not do the fast, it is beneficial for you to do the affirmations. Read one a day every day the you finish day 10, start over at #1 again and so on.
1. God is ever present, up close and personal. Hearing all my prayers, knowing all of my heartfelt desires.
2. I lift up my mind and heart to be aware to understand and to know that the divine presence I am through the god light within me, is the source and the substance of all my good to the manifestation of all my prayers.
3. I am conscious of the inner presence as my divine power. I am conscious of the constant activity of this mind of god filled awareness. Therefore, my consciousness is filled with the light of manifestation of desire.
4. Through my consciousness of my god self, the Christ within as my source, I draw into my mind and feeling nature the very substance of spirit. This substance is through prayer, thus, my consciousness of the presence of god within me is all at work.
5. My awareness, understanding and knowledge of the all providing activity of the divine power within me is my faith. My consciousness of this truth is unlimited.
6. My inner supply instantly and constantly takes on form and experience according to my needs and desires and as the principle of my faith in action, it is impossible for me to have any unanswered prayers.
7. The divine consciousness that I am is forever expressing its true nature of faith. This is its responsibility not mine. My only responsibility is to be aware of this truth. Therefore, I am totally confident in letting go and letting god appear as the divine manifestation of all my prayers and desires.
8. My consciousness of the spirit within me as my unlimited source is the divine power to lift me up to the hight road of gratitude and thankfulness. This awareness, understanding and knowledge of my divine god light within me, appears as every visible form and joy that I could possibly desire.